Established in November 2015 following the Paris terror attacks, The „Mirabeau Institute“ is the think-tank, the laboratory of law experts mobilized to promote a more pragmatic and realistic legislation against new forms of crime and terrorism. This Institue has a double purpose, using scientific studies made known to the authorities, which consists in :
– a reform of criminal and law enforcement self-defense
– a more flexible law on the ownership and bearing of lethal and
Its work on individual and collective security are based on the Swiss, Israeli and North American models. With a significant political and academic network, the Mirabeau Institute’s action on legislative lobbying is to open new fields of reflection such as carrying weapons off duty or changing the rules of engagement of the security force. Recognizing the inefficiency of anti-gun reforms until now, this group of lawyers and specialist is opposed to most restrictions against
legal gun owners. This vision is global and draws on the liberal and republican heritage of the Declaration of Rights of Man and of the Citizen of 1789.
• Head office : 49, rue du Ranelagh, 75016 Paris XVI .
• Director: Pierre-Maxime SARRON
• Website : http://www.institut-mirabeau.org.
• Contact : email@example.com