Snippets of MEP Richard Sulik’s speech
- The European Commission is trying to restrict people’s personal freedoms.
- No terrorist is going to get a weapon at a normal dealer.
- I thank the rapporteur for her hard work to remove the nonsense from the proposal.
- Ms Bieńkowska suprised me yesterday, when she said, that we don’t need so many weapons. Surely citizen’s freedom should be more important than the Commission’s opinion.
- The ladies and gentlemen sitting in the Commission seem to be acting like gods.
- I would be happiest if the whole directive were to be withdrawn.
Read more of her speech: FACE: Commissioner Bieńkowska’s 100.000 deaths unfounded