We list all interesting informations and arguments against the EU gunban and stricter national gun laws. Feel free to read our reports and answers and use the arguments when you write to or call your politician or talk to a journalist.
Ours answers to EU
- FIREARMS UNITED’s Answer to High Capicity Magazines and Folding Stocks
- FIREARMS UNITED’S Answer to IMCO’s Draft
- FIREARMS UNITED’s Answer to the European Commission
- FIREARMS UNITED’s Answer to JURI : Subsidiarity of EU Gunban
- FIREARMS UNITED’s Reasons for Rejecting Proposal
- How to decrease firearms-related death?
- EU, we have a problem – but you hit the wrong targets! – avaiable in seven languages
- EU study on marking, deactivation and conversion of firearms
- The Protocol against the Illicit Manufacturing
- Our Impact Assessment
- Firearms Report I: The European Gun Debate
- Firearms Report II : Gun Ownership in Europe
- Firearms Report III: History of EC’s Action Plan on Firearms
- Firearms Report IV: Report Homicide and Suicide
- Firearms Report V: Impact Assessment
- Legislative Procedure in EU explained – avaiable in four languages
Our answers to terrorism and crime
- Active Shooters : Threat and Defense for soft targets– with German and Spanish summary
- Long-Term Historical Trends in Violent Crime
Our Firearms Conferences
- Firearms Conference at the European Parliament in November 2016
- Malta Firearms Conference in January 2017
The Action Plan against gun ownership was scheduled for 2016 to 2018. We assumed that the terroristic attacks in Paris I (January 2015) and Paris II (November 2015) will be misused for more control on legal gun owners, but we did not expect that the European Commission would use outright lies.
During the last years we learned that Commission and also Ministers of Interiors are just doing this, e.g. Commissioner Bieńkowska’s Scandalous Speech.
They are using lies, false arguments, exageration of facts for stricter rules for legal tax-paying gun owners – but doing nothing for the combat of illicit trafficking of firearms by criminals.